Visit the fortress of the Alhambra by yourself, with tickets on your mobile phone without the need to wait in long lines to acquire it. With your Alhambra entrance you can access the entire monument: the Nasrid Palaces, La Alcazaba, the Generalife Palace and its wonderful gardens, the Carlos V Palace and the monumental surroundings.
The Alhambra is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Make sure you get into the Nasrid Palaces by booking in advance, they sell out easily.
- The Alhambra, is declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco and it is one of the most visited monuments of the world and the most demanded of Spain.
- Get to know the wonderful Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife Palace and the gardens, the Alcazaba and the Palace of Carlos V ….
- Visit the monument by you own and without following a group.
- Alhambra general ticket, for access to the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife and Gardens.
- Skipe the line to get the tickets.
- Digital map of Granada and Alhambra.
- Management fees.
- Food and drink.
- Hotel Transfers (optional).
- Audioguide or official guide (optional).
What to bring?
- Current passport or id card
- Comfortable shoes
- Photo camera
- For the visit to the Alhambra you must carry all the time your id card or passport.
- Price of the full ticket (general admission) 14.85 eur + Management Fees 5 eur = Total 19.85 eur.
- Ticket price without Palacios Nazaries entry Generalife, gardens, Alcazaba 7.42 eur + Management fees 4 eur = 11.42 eur.
- If you arrive late or you don´t have id card or passport you can not make the tour and you do not have the right to a refund.
- The schedule does not correspond to the entrance to the Nasrid Palaces, the visit can start from the Alcazaba or Generalife.
- This ticket is non-refundable from the moment the reservation is made.
- If you book with the “Free Cancellation up to 48 hours before” campaign, the amount will be returned in a voucher to change for our services until 12/31/2022, never in money.
Alhambra. Paseo del Generalife, Granada, España
How to arrive?
- Booking our transfers from your hotel/apartment.
- By car: Parking Alhambra (only available parking).
- By bus (C30 y C32).
- Walking by Cuesta Gomerez.
Enjoy this wonderful visit, on your own and without queuing, of the most demanded monument in Spain and one of the most visited in the world. With this ticket you can visit the Alhambra fortress, the magical Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife Palace and its gardens, the Carlos V Palaces and all the monumental surroundings that surround the monument. Between 3 and 4 hours of visit that will make you transport yourself to past centuries and fall in love with Granada.
It is essential to include in your reservation the name and surname, identification card or passport, age and nationality of all visitors, including children due to security access.