Duration 3-4 hours
Entrance without queuing at the ticket office
Digital or printed coupons are accepted
You can bring your ticket on the phone
Wheelchair accessible with specific route
Visit the fortress of the Alhambra with an official guide, at your own pace with a state-of-the-art audio guide available in 12 languages or on your own, no need to queue for tickets. At the end of your visit enjoy a lunch where you will taste the traditional dishes of the Nasrid period. With your Alhambra ticket you will have access to the entire monument: the Nasrid Palaces, the Alcazaba, the Generalife Palace and its wonderful gardens, the Palace of Charles V and the monumental surroundings.
The Alhambra is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Guarantee yourself the entrance, reserving in advance, they are easily sold out.
- Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and one of the most visited monuments in the world and the most demanded in Spain.
- Enjoy a unique tasting of the most traditional dishes of the Nasrid period.
- Get to know in depth with our expert guides the Alhambra, the wonderful Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife Palace and gardens, the Palace of Charles V and all the monumental surroundings.
- If you choose the state-of-the-art audio guide option, you have up to 12 languages available.
- Depending on your chosen option: Accredited official guide in the selected language (the language will be selected during the booking process) or state-of-the-art audio guide available in 12 languages.
- Full Alhambra ticket, for access to the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife and Gardens.
- Individual audio system for groups over 6 people, to guarantee the best listening quality.
- Nasrid lunch:
- Individual appetizer.
- Mini Pasteleta Nazarí: Delicious rolled lamb pastry.
- Individual appetizer.
- Garnati Salad: Fresh spinach salad, cheese, raisins and tomato vinaigrette.
- Main course to choose from:
- Chicken Nazarí style: Chicken medallions stuffed with vegetables and nuts, almonds and honey sauce with rice and vegetables.
- Wazir’s Lamb: Baked and spiced leg of lamb (boneless) served with crumbs, padron peppers and yoghurt cream.
- Salmon Iskabay Almorí: Warm pickled salmon and pickled vegetables.
- Individual dessert: Andalusí cream with cane honey.
The menu will be accompanied by the best drinks from the land of Granada.
INCLUDES 2 drinks per person to choose between:
1 glass of white or red wine Rey Zagal, or 2 glasses of beer Especial Alhambra 31cl, or 1 soft drink 35cl, or mineral water Lanjarón de Sierra Nevada + coffee or Moorish tea.
Other extra drinks are not included.
Obervations: The menu is individual and therefore cannot be shared between two or more people.
- Map of the city.
- Transfers (Check us rates and availability).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
Visit to the Alhambra: between 3 and 4 hours.
Nasrid lunch: as long as you wish to enjoy the menu and the surroundings.
What to bring
- Current passport or id card
- Comfortable shoes
- Photo camera.
If you choose the option with an accredited official guide: Spanish, English and French.
If you choose the audio guide option: German, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic and Korean.
- For the visit to the Alhambra you must carry all the time your id card or passport.
- Presentation 15 minutes before the start at the meeting point.
- If you arrive late or you don´t have id card or passport you can not make the tour and you do not have the right to a refund.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- Our Tours are not bilingual. They are always developed entirely in the selected language.
- From the moment the reservation request is made, it cannot be changed or canceled. You will not receive any refund.
Paseo del Generalife, Granada, España
La Mimbre Restaurant
How to arrive:
- To access by car the only available parking is that of the Alhambra
- Urban bus line C30 and C32.
- Walking through Gomerez Street.
- Booking our transfer services.
Enjoy this wonderful visit, together with our guides, radio guides or on your own, of the most demanded monument in Spain and one of the most visited in the world. On the tour you will visit the fortress of the Alhambra, the magical Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife Palace and its gardens, the Palace of Charles V and all the monumental environment that surrounds the monument. A 3 to 4 hour visit that will take you back in time to past centuries. At the end of the visit you will taste the typical Nasrid menu of the time when the Alhambra was built in a unique and magical setting.
It is very important that when you book your visit you are guaranteed entry to the most visited monument in Spain and one of the most visited in the world, which has a limited capacity and where tickets are easily sold out.