You will visit with an official guide expert of the Alhambra or at your own pace and with a high tech audio guide, the Alhambra under special lighting conditions you can enjoy a completely different experience. If the Alhambra is incredible with daylight, at night the sensations are indescribable.
The Alhambra, is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- The Alhambra, is declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco and it is one of the most visited monuments of the world and the most demanded of Spain.
- You can guarantee your entry of the most requested monument in the world.
- Official guide expert of the monument or audio guide.
- Alhambra ticket with access to Nasrid Palaces at night.
- Map of the city.
- Food and drink
- Hotel Transfers (Check us rates and availability)
What to bring
- Current passport or id card
- Comfortable shoes
- Official Guide: English and Spanish.
- Audioguide: German, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic and Korean.
- For the visit to the Alhambra you must carry all the time your id card or passport.
- If you arrive late or you don´t have id card or passport you can not make the tour and you do not have the right to a refund.
- For health reasons, the use of the audio guides is temporarily not allowed, so a download link will be provided for you to download the audio guide on your mobile. It is recommended to download it the day before and it is necessary to bring your own headphones as these will not be provided by the company.
- The Carlos V Palace may be closed some days for organizational reasons of the Alhambra Board of Trustees or for events such as the International Festival of Music and Dance. In this case the client is offered the option of visiting it at no additional cost at the departure of the day visit.
- Due to the great demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what you are making is a request for availability. Within a period of less than 48 hours you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- Up to 21 days before: 10 eur per person.
- From 21 days to 48 hours before the visit:
– Cancellation: € 19.85 per person.
– Date modification: € 15 per person (This change can only be made once)
- Less than 48 hours from the start of the visit: 100% expenses.
- If the cancellation occurs for accredited COVID-19 related causes, a free date change will be allowed until December 31, 2,022.
- Cancellation policy applicable for reservations from 16/07/2020. For previous reservations, check your voucher or contact us.
Paseo del Generalife, Granada, España
How to arrive:
- Booking our transfers.
- To access by car the only available parking is that of the Alhambra.
- Urban bus line C30 and C32.
- Walking throught Cuesta Gomerez.
Enjoy this wonderful visit with a official guide expert of the Alhambra or visit at your own pace and with a high tech audio guide, the most requested monument in Spain and one of the most visited of the world. In the tour you will visit in a little group, in the middle of the night and with spectacular lighting conditions, the Nasrid Palaces and the Palace of Carlos V. A visit that will make you transport yourself to past centuries and fall in love with Granada.