We will visit with an official guide in group the Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Palace with its wonderful gardens and his monumental environment. All without queues for buy Alhambra tickets.
The Alhambra, is declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
- The Alhambra, is declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco and it is one of the most visited monuments of the world and the most demanded of Spain.
- You can guarantee your entry of the most requested monument in the world.
- Thank you to our guide, you can have a good knowledge about the Alhambra, Generalife Palace and its gardens, Carlos V palace…
- Official accredited guide in the selected language.
- Complete Alhambra Ticket, for access to the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife and Gardens.
- Individual audio system for groups of more than 6 people, to guarantee the best hearing quality.
- Food and drink
- Transfers (Check us rates and availability)
What to bring
- Current passport or id card
- Comfortable shoes
Spanish, English and French.
- For the visit to the Alhambra you must carry all the time your id card or passport.
- Presentation 15 minutes before the start at the meeting point.
- If you arrive late or you don´t have id card or passport you can not make the tour and you do not have the right to a refund.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- Up to 21 days before: Cancellation or modification of the reservation free.
- From 21 days to 48 hours before the visit:
– Cancellation: € 19.85 per person.
– Date modification: € 15 per person (This change can only be made once)
- Less than 48 hours from the start of the visit: 100% expenses.
- If the cancellation occurs for accredited COVID-19 related causes, a free date change will be allowed until December 31, 2,022.
- Cancellation policy applicable for reservations from 16/07/2020. For previous reservations, check your voucher or contact us.
- If you book with the “Free Cancellation up to 48 hours before” campaign, the amount will be returned in a voucher to change for our services until 12/31/2022, never in money.
Paseo del Generalife, Granada, España
La Mimbre Restaurant
Next to the Alhambra bus stop (C30 and C32)
Front of the restaurant “La Mimbre”
Look for our ORANGE UMBRELLA
You can arrive by taxi, car, bus or tourist train..
How to get:
- To access by car the only available parking is that of the Alhambra
- Urban bus line C30 and C32
With this tour you guarantee the Alhambra ticket, including Nasrid Palaces and you will enjoy this wonderful tour with a official Guide expert of the monument. Alhambra is the most requested monument in Spain and one of the most visited of the world.
With this tour you will visit the Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Palace and its gardens, Carlos V Palace and its monumental environment. A visit that will make you transport yourself to past centuries and fall in love with Granada.
It is essential to include in your reservation the name and surname, identification card or passport, age and nationality of all visitors, including children due to security access.