You will visit at your own pace and with a high tech audio guide the Alhambra complete, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Palace with its wonderful gardens, Alcazaba and his monumental environment. All without queues for buy Alhambra tickets.
The Alhambra, is declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
- The Alhambra, is declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco and it is one of the most visited monuments of the world and the most demanded of Spain.
- You can guarantee your entry of the most requested monument in the world.
- Thank you to high tech audio guide, you can have a good knowledge about the Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Palace and its gardens…
- Visit the monument at your own pace, without following a group.
- High tech audio guide in twelve languages (Español | deutsch | العربية | 中文 | 한국어 | français | nederlands | english | italiano | 日本の | português | pусский).
- Alhambra ticket with access to Nasrid Palaces (if you choose this option), Generalife, Alcazaba and gardens.
- Map of the city.
- Food and drink.
- Transfers (Check us rates and availability).
- Nothing not specified in the “included” section.
What to bring
- Current passport or id card.
- Comfortable shoes.
German, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic and Korean.
24-48 hours before we will send you all the documentation via email. It is not necessary to print it. Check your email within this period and do not wait for the same day of the visit without having read all the information to do it correctly.
For health reasons, the use of the audio guides is temporarily not allowed, so a download link will be provided for you to download the audio guide on your mobile. It is recommended to download it the day before and it is necessary to bring your own headphones as these will not be provided by the company.
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID card it will be required to access to the Alhambra.
- The reserved time does not correspond to the entry into the Nasrid Palaces, the visit can start at the Alcazaba or Generalife. This information will be specified in the email in which we send you the documentation.
- On certain dates, due to the great demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. In a period of less than 72 hours you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- Up to 21 days before: Cancellation or modification of the reservation free.
- From 21 days to 48 hours before the visit:
– Cancellation: € 19.85 per person.
– Date modification: € 15 per person (This change can only be made once)
- Less than 48 hours from the start of the visit: 100% expenses.
- If the cancellation occurs for accredited COVID-19 related causes, a free date change will be allowed until December 31, 2,022.
- Cancellation policy applicable for reservations from 16/07/2020. For previous reservations, check your voucher or contact us.
- If you book with the “Free Cancellation up to 48 hours before” campaign, the amount will be returned in a voucher to change for our services until 12/31/2022, never in money.
Paseo del Generalife s/n.
How to get:
- Booking our transfers.
- Walking throught Cuesta Gomerez.
- To access by car the only available parking is that of the Alhambra.
- Urban bus line C30 and C32.
Enjoy this wonderful visit with your high tech audio guide, the most requested monument in Spain and one of the most visited of the world. With this tour you will visit the Alhambra complete, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Palace and its gardens, Alcazaba, Carlos V Palace and its monumental environment. A visit that will make you transport yourself to past centuries and fall in love with Granada.