Duration between 3 and 4 hours
Entrance without queuing at the ticket office
Digital or printed entries are accepted
You can bring your ticket on the phone
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic, Korean and Spanish
Wheelchair accessible with specific route
You will visit at your own pace and with a downloadable audio guide (APP) the Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces (if you choose this option), Generalife Palace with its wonderful gardens, Alcazaba and his monumental environment. All without queues for buy Alhambra tickets.
The Alhambra, is declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
- The Alhambra, is declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco and it is one of the most visited monuments of the world and the most demanded of Spain.
- You can guarantee your entry of the most requested monument in the world.
- Get to know the Alhambra in depth with a downloadable audio guide (APP).
- Visit the monument at your own pace, without following a group.
- Alhambra ticket with access to Nasrid Palaces (if you choose this option), Generalife, Alcazaba and gardens.
- Map of the city.
- Downloadable audio guide (APP).
- Food and drink.
- Transfers (Check us rates and availability).
- Nothing not specified in the “included” section.
- Mobile phone to download the audio guide.
- 3-4 Hours.
What to bring
- Current passport or id card.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Don’t forget to download the audio guide. The process is explained in the instructions sent.
- German, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic and Korean.
- 24-48 hours before we will send you all the documentation via email. It is not necessary to print it. Check your email within this period and do not wait for the same day of the visit without having read all the information to do it correctly.
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID card it will be required to access to the Alhambra.
- The reserved time does not correspond to the entry into the Nasrid Palaces, the visit can start at the Alcazaba or Generalife. This information will be specified in the email in which we send you the documentation.
- On certain dates, due to the great demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. In a period of less than 72 hours you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- You must bring headphones.
- IMPORTANT: Remember to bring your well-charged mobile phone and headphones. Follow the instructions that you will receive via email to use the Audioguide APP.
- From the moment the reservation request is made, it cannot be changed or canceled. You will not receive any refund.
- Alhambra. Paseo del Generalife s/n.
How to get:
- Booking our transfers.
- Walking throught Cuesta Gomerez.
- To access by car the only available parking is that of the Alhambra.
- Urban bus line C30 and C32.
Enjoy this wonderful visit with your downloadable audio guide (APP), the most requested monument in Spain and one of the most visited of the world. With this tour you will visit the Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces (if you choose this option), Generalife Palace and its gardens, Alcazaba, Carlos V Palace and its monumental environment. A visit that will make you transport yourself to past centuries and fall in love with Granada.