With the Granada Pass card you will have access to the most outstanding monuments of the city, including the Alhambra fortress, in a visit at your own pace with a state-of-the-art audio guide through the much sought after Nasrid Palaces, the Palace of Carlos V , the Alcazaba, the Generalife palace and its wonderful gardens.
You will be able to discover the most emblematic neighborhoods of Granada, Albayzin and Sacromonte, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in a visit with an official tour guide lasting 2 and a half hours.
You will have direct access to the Cathedral, the Royal Chapel, the Cartuja Monastery, the San Jerónimo Monastery, the Science Park, the Zafra House, the Royal Room, the Sacromonte Abbey and the Casa de los Tiros Museum.
As if that were not enough, the Granada Pass allows you to use the city’s public transport and the tourist train, you can move around Granada in an agile and simple way. He will have the key to the city in his hand.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the city’s most prominent monuments such as the Alhambra.
- Guarantee entry to the Nasrid Palaces, participating in our tour, they sell out easily.
- Discover the UNESCO heritage neighborhoods of Albayzin and Sacromonte from the hand of an official guide on a magical visit.
- You have 5 days to discover Granada and you can use public transport or the tourist train at your leisure.
- Complete ticket to the Alhambra with access to: Palacios NazarÍes, the Alcazaba, Generalife and Gardens, and the Palacio de Carlos V (to be held on the first day).
- Latest generation audio guide in 12 languages.
- Guided tour of 2 hours and a half of the UNESCO Heritage neighborhoods (Albayzin and Sacromonte) in Spanish or English.
- Royal chapel.
- Monastery of the Cartuja.
- Monastery of San Jerónimo.
- Science Park.
- House of Zafra.
- Royal Room.
- Sacromonte Abbey.
- Casa de los Tiros Museum.
In addition to:
- 9 trips on the city bus.
- 1 trip on the tourist train.
From the day the Alhambra tour takes place, you have 4 additional days to use the rest of the services.
- Transfers to Alhambra (optional).
- Nothing not included in the section “Included”.
What to bring
- Original ID Card or passport.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Photo camera.
Audio guide for the Alhambra tour: German, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic and Korean.
Albayzin and Sacromonte Neighborhoods Tour: English or Spanish.
- 24-48 hours before we will send you all the documentation via email. It is not necessary to print it. Check your email within this period and do not wait for the same day of the visit without having read all the information to do it correctly.
- For health reasons, the use of physical audio guides is temporarily not allowed, so a download link will be provided for you to download the audio guide on your mobile. It is recommended to download it the day before and it is necessary to bring your own headphones as these will not be provided by the company.
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID as it is required at all accesses to the monument. Photos or photocopies are not valid.
- The Alhambra visit will take place on the first day of the reservation.
- The booking time does not correspond to the entry into the Nasrid Palaces, the visit can start at the Alcazaba or Generalife. This information will be specified in the email in which we send you the documentation, and where we explain how to carry out the entire visit so that no details are lost.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- Up to 30 days before: Cancellation or modification of the reservation free.
- From 21 days to 48 hours before the visit:
- Cancellation: 45€ per person.
- Date modification: 40€ per person (This change can only be made once)
- Less than 48 hours from the start of the visit: 100% expenses.
Paseo del Generalife, Granada, España
How to arrive
- For Alhambra:
- Booking transfers from your accommodation.
- By car: Parking Alhambra (it is the only public parking in the area).
- C30 and C32 urban bus line.
- Walking through Cuesta Gomerez.
Enjoy this wonderful visit, along with our latest generation audio guides. The Alhambra, the most demanded monument in Spain and one of the most visited in the world. On the tour you will be able to visit the famous Nasrid Palaces at your leisure and without haste, which house the monument’s treasure: the fountain of lions. You will also visit the Generalife Palace and its gardens, the Alcazaba, the Palace of Carlos V and all the monumental surroundings that surround the monument. A visit that will take you back to centuries past and fall in love with Granada.
With the visit with an official guide of the UNESCO Heritage Neighborhoods, we will visit the Albayzin (Muslim neighborhood) and the Sacromonte (gypsy neighborhood), two of the most enchanting neighborhoods in the world, and from which we will enjoy dreamy views since they are located on two hills in front of the Alhambra.
In addition, you will complete the city view with the tickets to all the most emblematic and important monuments, such as the Cathedral, Royal Chapel (where the Catholic Monarchs are buried), Monastery of the Cartuja, Monastery of San Jerónimo, Casa de Zafra, Cuarto Real , Sacromonte Abbey and Casa de los Tiros Museum.
In the Science Park, both adults and children will be able to enjoy the first interactive science museum in Andalusia, which dedicates 70,000 m2 to intelligent fun and educational entertainment.
To move around the city you have 9 trips in urban transport, and 1 round on the tourist train which will give you the perfect panoramic view of the city.